- Paper Submission Deadline
- June 30, 2022
- (No Extension)
- Author Notification Due
- August 8, 2022
- Registration Starts
- September 1, 2022
- Final Paper Submission Deadline
- September 10, 2022
- October 31st - November 2nd, 2022
- Miyakenomori Nexus21, 10th Floor,
- Itsukaichi Campus,
- Hiroshima Institute of Technology
2-1-1 Miyake, Saeki-ku, Hiroshima, 731-5193 Japan
The conference registration portal is now open!CLICK HERE FOR CONFERENCE REGISTRATION (Move to Global event discovery and ticketing platform; Peatix.com)
|*||The language of Peatix site is automatically selected to show Japanese or English. If for some reason your window is set to Japanese, please complete a registration referencing THIS helping manual.|
- All authors should register for the conference by Oct. 7, 2022.
- All participants should register for the conference by Oct. 21, 2022.
- Authors with one accepted paper must pay at one full Onsite registration fee (JPY 40,000).
- Registration through online form only, no onsite registration, no onsite payment.
- Registration must be accompanied by payment. Otherwise, no access (onsite or virtual) is granted.
- Registrations are for the person acquiring the registration and paying the registration fee; registrations are non-transferable.
- The onsite registration fee includes participation in the online meeting.
- Registration for the conference implies the acceptance of the rules of conduct for COVID-19.
Due date for FINAL Registration is by Oct. 21, 2022
|Onsite||JPY 40,000||JPY 20,000|
|Online||JPY 20,000||JPY 10,000|
- All conference technical sessions
- Conference proceedings (electronic copy)
- Keynotes & Invited Talks
All registration fee is NOT including food.
If circumstances change and you can no longer attend this conference, you may cancel your registration by providing written notice to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our Attendee Cancellation Policy is outlined below.
- Registrations may be refunded, or a ticket re-activated, if a cancellation is made in writing up to registratoion deadline (Oct. 21, 2022) prior to the in-person conferences start date.
- Cancellations received after the cancellation cutoff date or nonattendance will not be refunded and/or tickets will not be re-activated. For cancellations received after the cutoff date with a balance due, the registration amount remains due in full.
- After the registration deadline, onsite tickets cannot be changed to online tickets, and no difference will be paid.
- If you would attend the event onsite with online ticket, please pay the balance at the onsite registration desk. Unless there are special circumstances, please purchase ONSITE ticket when you will apply the registration.