- Paper Submission Deadline
- June 30, 2022
- (No Extension)
- Author Notification Due
- August 8, 2022
- Registration Starts
- September 1, 2022
- Final Paper Submission Deadline
- September 10, 2022
- October 31st - November 2nd, 2022
- Miyakenomori Nexus21, 10th Floor,
- Itsukaichi Campus,
- Hiroshima Institute of Technology
2-1-1 Miyake, Saeki-ku, Hiroshima, 731-5193 Japan
To enter to Japan, ALL foreign participants require to "Entrants, Returnees Follow-up System (ERFS) " registration to apply Visa.
AVIC 2022 devotes close attention, as described below, to the handling of the personal information which it is provided.
|*||Please note that apart from registration for AVIC2022, you’re required to enter your personal information.|
|*||Personal information handling/outsourced management for ERFS applications.|
Purposes of Uses for Personal Information
The conference committe uses the personal information in our possession within the extent necessary for the purposes outlined below. The conference committe does not use the personal information is has obtained for any other purposes. Furthermore, in the event of an individual purpose of use, it will be disclosed.
We ask that individuals provide personal information to the conference committe at their own discretion. However, if we are unable to obtain necessary information in the course of the operations of the conference, it may not be possible for the following services to be adequately provided by the conference.
- Confirming applications for services offered by the conference, and provision of said services.
- ERFS application by proxy submitted via the AVIC 2022 website.
- Providing information regarding the conference, etc.
- Inquiries, sending documents.